Saturday, October 26, 2013

First of many...

Well, hello everyone! This is the first and as usual the most awkward post of them all. So, skip all the awkwardness, I am here to help you with your health, fitness, and overall lifestyle. I am working on my personal training certificate with the end result as a personal trainer! Priscilla, my good friend and long time boxer will also be co-blogging this site. Our goal is to help you with exercises and workouts that we have done personally. As well as, healthy tips, yummy recipes (gluten free included), workout tips, and everyday tips. 

Watch as we progress in our goals, because through this journey, we want to watch you progress your goals! We will be your motivation through it all! Please turn to us with any questions!! 

Thanks! 

Nikki and Priscilla

3 comments:

  1. Nice Nik! Looking forward to the sharing! We are planning to do the Bolder Boulder in May, so I could use all the help/good info I can get..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I will work on some running tips! That might be a Priscilla type of tip! :)

      Delete