Sunday, December 1, 2013

Feeling defeated

I'm new to blogging so, I am not sure if I am doing it right or even make sense half the time. I want to share with others things I do to be more fit in my everyday. I hope to stick to this blog through my personal training.
I have really become interested in personal training as  a career. It is a little bit scary to think about me being a personal trainer. What is a goal if it isn't a little bit scary?
Anyway I have a really great oppertunity right now! Some how in all the bad this showed up. I had been applying at gyms so I can get my foot in the door and start off. But no such luck for a couple months! Then one day I got an email from a gym in a town about 30 mins away. I was in!
I thought the position was for a front desk person, I was wrong. The position was for a personal trainer! However, I dont have my personal training certification. So the deal is I will start "shadowing" the trainers. Once I get my certification, I can be hired on as a trainer!
What a GREAT opportunity! I cant even describe how lucky I feel!! I am so excited! All I need is $500 more to pay for the classes! :/ That's really hard to save!
However, in the midst of the excitement, I cant help but feel like something is going to go wrong. Most things do go wrong in my life.  Instead of complaining about it I have learned to accept the things going wrong. But I want this so bad! I want a destination to be filled! I want direction! A hope that I wont be working 3 jobs forever! A hope that heart ach will go away...
Feeling not as happy as I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment